j pole279 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 4M
- A Coax dipole for 4 m
- This center-fed coaxial dipole for 4 mters feature low-cost components, Easy to set-up - nothing to adjust and no metalwork required, with only four soldered joints
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-Pole Calculator
- Online J-Pole antenna length calculator
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5 ]
- Feed line Dipole for 2 Meters
- Building a Resonant Feed line Dipole for 2 Meters
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew 40-80 meter dipole
- A 40/80 meters dipole made with two loading coils based on a project by IK1ZOY
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Resonant Feedline Dipole
- Experiences with the end-fed dipole based on the concepts presented by J. Taylor in an article titled RFD-1 and RFD-2: Resonant Feed-Line Dipoles in QST. August 1991.
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fan Dipole for DX
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX by Larry Banks, W1DYJ
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 6 m JPole Antenna
- Based on original G2BCX design this J-Pole antenna for the six meter band is made with a homemade ribbon cable. The antenna shown in this article includes a coaxial cable choke feed to remove RF currents from flowing on the outer of the cable.
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Lindenblad Antenna
- A Lindenblad Antenna for 145 MHz and 435 MHz with an integrated 50 MHz J-pole
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 17 meter Moxon Antenna project
- A moxon antenna project made with wires and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2381 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Slim Jim vs J-Pole
- A comparative article on performance differences between Slim Jim antennas versus J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Tilted Terminated Folded Dipole
- T2FD A practical construction article, which first appeared in the Electronic DX Press, contains a number of useful photos and detailed instruction to build this antenna by VK3BVW
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 3005 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links