j pole250 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Trapped Dipole for 12 and 17 Meters
- A small sized and very cheap antenna project that allow you to work on WARC bands with a total gain very close to the dipole in both bands. On 12 meters is a normal dipole, while on 17 is a trapped dipole. Article in Italia
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A shortened 40 meter rotary dipole
- The antenna build into this project is made from 2 fishing poles on a fiberglass pole in the center.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Broadband 80 meter dipole
- The AB2RA bowtie 80 meter antenna includes also a 40 meter dipole
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wire Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- J-Pole Antenna Plan and Calculator
- An online J-Pole antenna calculator that need just to input the frequency and calculates in inch size of each element
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Choosing right material to make antennas
- Why build antennas out of copper and not aluminum or stainless steel. Selecting the best metals for antennas evaluating the conductivity factor.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 4270 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- WEB SDR - ROME
- Listen to the online web sdr in Rome Italy. A kiwisdr project using a vertical antenna and dipoles for HF bands.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- James Pole Antenna
- Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Car power adapter to Anderson Powerpole
- In this article we share a useful and simple project to convert an unneeded car power cable to an Anderson PowerPole adapter.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Anderson Powerpole Polarity Checker Project
- A polarity checker is a very useful item to have around the shack and in a go-kit. This project, inspired by a QST article on powerpole connector protection illustrate how to build a polarity checker.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole telescopic pole copper cactus j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links