j pole250 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Vertical Dipole Antenna for 14 MHz by G3PND
- An home made vertical dipole antenna made with simple material. The antenna has a total length of aproximately 16 feet. In this article appeared on June QST 2019, the author explain how he reached the optimal confirugation changing and adjusting the lower part of the antenna, trimming and spacing correctly the copper wire. PDF File to downloas
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened 80m Antenna
- An antenna for 80 meters band for those who does not have enough space to setup a halwave wire dipole that is aprox 130ft or 40 meters. The antenna is an open-wire-fed shortened dipole
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade 2M/440 J-Pole Antenna
- A 2m 70cm Dual Band J-Pole antenna for 35 USD.
An excellent performing J-Pole type antenna, constructed from readily available materials.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- J-Pole Construction Drawings
- Complete plan for making a 2-meter J-Pole antenna.
This drawing in PDF File includes a detailed list of the parts needed to assemble the Jpole antenna for 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- How to be a net control operator
- A great way to provide a public service and maintain your skill as an operator is to be a net control station. Being net control is rewarding and not overly difficult.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- PolEx Technologies
- Makers of the The Polar Explorer transmitter, which operates on 9 HF bands from 160 through 10 meters and is capable of 500 watt peak output power on SSB, CW, AM, FM and RTTY. It is intended to be used in conjunction with a transceiver.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A battery for the Byonics TinyTrak4 TNC
- Mint tin transformed into a switched 9v battery to Anderson PowerPole
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PT40 7 MHz Transceiver by AA3SJ
- Home made 40 meter transceiver project. The receiver is a Progressive Receiver with a few modifications. The Transmitter is a modified MFJ Cub circuit. Includes schematic and circuit diagrams for Receive Input Filter, 3-Pole 500 Hz Cohn Filter and 7 MHz Double Tuned Bandpass Filter
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole os j pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links