j pole285 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Vertical Dipole Antenna for 14 MHz by G3PND
- An home made vertical dipole antenna made with simple material. The antenna has a total length of aproximately 16 feet. In this article appeared on June QST 2019, the author explain how he reached the optimal confirugation changing and adjusting the lower part of the antenna, trimming and spacing correctly the copper wire. PDF File to downloas
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A very efficient half size 40 meter Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna project for the 7MHz made with some spare parts. Based on a broken 20 foot fishing pole, it is based on a good ground system made with radials and a capacitive hat done to increase the global radiation resistance of the antenna. A custom loading coil is also included in this project to perfectly tune the antenna to the CW portion of the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Shortened 80m Antenna
- An antenna for 80 meters band for those who does not have enough space to setup a halwave wire dipole that is aprox 130ft or 40 meters. The antenna is an open-wire-fed shortened dipole
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 meter portable dipole for QRP operations
- Schematic drawing and instructions for the construction of a simple portable dipole for use in low power and portable operations
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Choosing right material to make antennas
- Why build antennas out of copper and not aluminum or stainless steel. Selecting the best metals for antennas evaluating the conductivity factor.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Homemade 2M/440 J-Pole Antenna
- A 2m 70cm Dual Band J-Pole antenna for 35 USD.
An excellent performing J-Pole type antenna, constructed from readily available materials.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- J-Pole Construction Drawings
- Complete plan for making a 2-meter J-Pole antenna.
This drawing in PDF File includes a detailed list of the parts needed to assemble the Jpole antenna for 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- ZS6KMD 20-40m Multiband Dipole
- The dipole shown in this document is installed in an inverted Vee configuration, with two leg elements on each side held parallel to each other by 21cm spacers. The upper leg is for 40m and the lower leg for 20m. The spacers are made of 7mm plastic garden hose support for garden sprayers cut to 21cm.
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZR6KMD 20m Field Dipole
- A simple drawing schematic of a portable field dipole for 14 MHz with dimensions in meters and instruction for setting up the antenna and to store the radial for easy transportation
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- How to be a net control operator
- A great way to provide a public service and maintain your skill as an operator is to be a net control station. Being net control is rewarding and not overly difficult.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- James Pole Antenna
- Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PolEx Technologies
- Makers of the The Polar Explorer transmitter, which operates on 9 HF bands from 160 through 10 meters and is capable of 500 watt peak output power on SSB, CW, AM, FM and RTTY. It is intended to be used in conjunction with a transceiver.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A battery for the Byonics TinyTrak4 TNC
- Mint tin transformed into a switched 9v battery to Anderson PowerPole
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Car Power Adapter to Anderson PowerPole
- A useful and simple project to convert an unneeded car power cable to an Anderson PowerPole adapter.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Custom pigtail cable with Anderson PowerPole connector
- In this post, we describe how to make a pigtail cable to connect the Kenwood TH-F6A triband HT to a 12Vdc power source via an Anderson PowerPole connector.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PT40 7 MHz Transceiver by AA3SJ
- Home made 40 meter transceiver project. The receiver is a Progressive Receiver with a few modifications. The Transmitter is a modified MFJ Cub circuit. Includes schematic and circuit diagrams for Receive Input Filter, 3-Pole 500 Hz Cohn Filter and 7 MHz Double Tuned Bandpass Filter
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Car power adapter to Anderson Powerpole
- In this article we share a useful and simple project to convert an unneeded car power cable to an Anderson PowerPole adapter.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Anderson Powerpole Polarity Checker Project
- A polarity checker is a very useful item to have around the shack and in a go-kit. This project, inspired by a QST article on powerpole connector protection illustrate how to build a polarity checker.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links