j pole278 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 2M
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28845 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 29551 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33340 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8563 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30036 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 34734 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 100193 | Votes: 119 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- Some J-Poles That I Have Known
- The varieties of twinlead J-Poles and some performance standards, L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 4231 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 4210 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 8113 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6384 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 13399 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 26376 | Votes: 237 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 6177 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 26966 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.97 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7811 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 48368 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 6.31 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links