j pole273 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 9724 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2985 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7445 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- A centre-fed co-axial dipole for 4m
- Easy to setup dipole antenna for 4 meters band by Tony Hawker G4CJZ
[ Hits: 6240 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4606 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2491 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 7391 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 4148 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- J Pole Antenna
- Dual Band (2 Meter/70 cm) Solid Aluminum J-Pole
[ Hits: 4806 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- The simple 144/440 copper pipe J
- A simple dual band VHF UHF jpole antenna Projects by Dale Kubichek
[ Hits: 6606 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Single band copper pipe J Antenna
- A monoband J pole antenna dimensions sheet by N6JSX
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna by dl8ncr
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band
[ Hits: 2342 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OCF Dipole - 7 band
- 7 Band OCF Antenna project by W0HC
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Jackite - Fiberglass Poles
- Fiberglass and bamboo poles poles, pole mounts
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links