ka band82 links
Antennas : 20M
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7897 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 20110 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13454 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- KS7J 5-band Cubex Quad
- KS7J's Cubex 5-Band Quad, tests, pictures and modification of this five bands quad antenna
[ Hits: 2565 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He's documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 11194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSTV Nets and Frequencies
- SSTV ONLY nets on ham radio bands
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 4S7OF Ham Radio Pages
- Information about 4S7OF operations and ham radio in Sri Lanka
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OK1JKT Karel
- Information about traffic on SHF, 10GHz band
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Distributor of ESD, kapton tapes, high temperature tapes, esd wrist straps, ionizers, ground cords, grounding devices, ESD gloves, esd finger cots, esd workstations, esd rubber bands, esd binders, esd bags, anti static glove, esd rubber bands, no clean solder paste, water soluble solder paste, finger cots, esd mats
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 22806 | Votes: 491 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 80706 | Votes: 1176 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Oak Hills Research QRP 20/40 Transciever
- QRP CW transceiver Kit for 20 or 40 meter band, by OKA Hills Research, assembly history and description
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VK5VKA 's non technical bpl/plc information
- VK5VKA page contains general information and comment on "BPL" (Broadband over Power Lines) or as it is known elsewhere "PLC" (Power Line Communications).
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links