keyer140 links - and 6 categories
Operating Modes : Morse code
- Morse Telegraph - Key and Keyer - History and Development
- An overview of the development of the Morse key for sending the Morse Code, from the first camelback keys, through straight keys and sideswiper keys to the semi automatic keyers including the Vibroplex to the modern electronic keyer.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Logikey K-5 Review
- Review of Logikey K-5 Keyer
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Voice keyer with TS-590
- Setting up Digital voice keyer via USB for Kenwood TS-590
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win-Test LUA Scripts for TS-590 Voice Messages
- Win-Test Contest Logger scripts for VGS-1 Voice keyer module for the TS-590 by DK5TX
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Voice Keyer for Android
- Audio recorder and player for Android. Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- This application allows two Winkeyers to be linked over the Internet for Morse code exchanges or for remote keying of a station.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Simple keyer for the Arduino
- A morse keyer project made on Arduino, inlcudes the main program script by m0xpd
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Notes on N1MM Voice Keyer
- Setting up the N1MM Voice Keyer using the Ultimate Linking Interface (ULI)
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A low cost morse Trainer / Keyer
- By Prof. T. K. Mani - VU2ITI
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor. SEN-09673 is used for detecting touch.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- The m0xpd keyer
- A morse keyer project with plan by m0xpd
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Sound Card Interface with Tone Keyer
- An improved version of the audio interface commonly used to connect a computer soundcard to a transceiver\'s receive and transmit audio circuits
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscw keyer pc cw keyer beacon keyer keyer paddles morse keyer vit voice keyer voice keyer digital voice keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links