l antennas1258 links - and 46 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 48367 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 26559 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8110 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 70cm yagi antennas
- Pictures and plans to build 70 cm yagi antennas
[ Hits: 15663 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 3156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 2048 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14971 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- NVIS - What it is and how to use it
- An interesting article on NVIS antennas, explaining basics of NVIS antennas and the main usage of this particular aerials by Patricia Gibbons
[ Hits: 4991 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3128 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2125 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 3053 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10214 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- W0AIH Contest Station
- Welcome to the farm, where the primary crop is big towers and antennas.
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- P40E CQ WW CW
- 2002 CQ WW CW antennas and shack
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.06 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links