l antennas1258 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Kite Lifted Antennas
- Experiments with Balloon and Kite Lifted Antennas bby G4VGO
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- W1YW Fractal Antennas
- W1YW QRZ page dedicated to fractal antennas
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 9.73 ]
- Satellite Antenna
- Satellite Antennas for LOE Satellites
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ferrite Rod Antenna
- Ferrite rod antenna or aerial, a form of RF antenna that is widely used in RFID and transistor radio applications.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- VSWR Reactive Power
- Many antennas and antenna designers neglect the true cause of loss. The major problem using short antennas is the reactance, not the length
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Measuring 2.4 GHz Helix Antennas
- It is not very difficult to design and make a helix antenna for a specific frequency and gain. It is more difficult for the serious experimenter to make precise measurements of the finished antenna.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Why Vertical Antennas?
- K2KW notes on verticals antennas
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Horn antenna
- An overview of the basics of the horn antenna used in RF microwave applications.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3EDP antenna by AE5VV
- W3EDP antenna assembly instructions and dimensions with pictures in this PDF File
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3EDP Antenna by OK1RR
- W3EDP is a portable end-fed antenna that can work 40 to 10 meters with a tuner
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- W3HH Antennas
- W3HH is a wide-band wire antenna article in french
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Pro-cell Co., Ltd was established in 1995 to produce and develop wireless components. In the beginning stage, we concentrated on producing GSM antennas, now produce Commercial- RFID, GSM UMTS GPRS LTE WLAN Wi-Fi Wi-Max, PMR & Tetra antennas
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Dinamica
- Ham radio HF antennas manufacturer, produce HF dynamic beam antennas, and vertical pole antenna. Offer kits and parts to build you own dynamic antennas, by IZ0AEG
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.41 ]
- Hex Beam SP7IDX
- Manufacture HF radio antennas for sale to the amateur radio community, hexagonal beams, parts and accessories.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Lambdahalbe Antennas
- Antennas manufacturer based in Germany produce portable and wire HF VHF antennas
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Stryker Radios
- Stryker 10 Meter Amateur Radio trasceivers, antennas and accessories manufacturer
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICNIRPcalc allows you to calculate safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links