l antennas1362 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : Antenna Books
- Advanced Antenna Modeling Book by ON5AU
- A new book about modeling antennas with EZNEC and in particular in conjunction with the AutoEZ application for a total of 584 pages.
The book include more than 3000 accompanied downloadable EZNEC model files
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 50:450 Ohm (9:1) Balun for vertical antennas
- A page describing how to home made a custom 9:1 balun for a common portable wire antenna. The author suggest to use 4C65 or FT140-61 toroids instead of the common Amidon T200-2
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- The Wave Antenna for 200-Meter Reception
- A QST Article published in November 1922 is about the origin of Beverage antennas, an unidirectional antenna type that was discovered and experimented for the first time in that period. This article is the introduction to beverage antenna theory, by the homonimous autho H. H. Beverage.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About The Beverage Antennas - Receiving Antennas
- An article about the Beverage antennas, super long wire receiving antennas thar are unidirectional and have a very low noise that makes this antenna excellent for low band dxing. By Thomas R. Sundstrom W2XQ, 73, June 1981, 73 Magazine
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Folded dipole antennas: terminated vs un-terminated
- As the name suggests, it is simply a dipole with the tips folded towards each other. In this case, a full-wave dipole. The span of a standard folded dipole is aprox 0,5 lambda. In this article the author investigate on differences between un-terminated vs terminated folded dipole antennas.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- The End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna - Presentation
- A very well done presentation about End-Fed Half-Wave antennas. This PDF document contains a summary of experiences in how to build custom EFHW antennas. Includes an interesting comparison table of UnUn configurations with recommended toroids, Wire size, turns and capacitors. An useful recap on common errors in building homebrew EFHW Ununs completes the document.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Homemade Magnetic loops antennas by F5RDS
- Basic magnetic loop antenna examples and loop aerials theory explained. This article inclued some interesting tricks on building magnetic loop antennas and an usefull excell sheet to help compute magneti loop antennas calculating power efficiency from 10 to 40 meters band
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Easy Way Antenna Systems
- This document is a must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
The author combine in this document four important ingredients to produce simple but effective antenna system, like antennas of non resonant length, line attenuation, the transmatch and the balun
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Antenna Mast Guying for Amateur Radio Antennas
- Article based on ROHN engineering specification that will guide on proper guying heights and guy lengths when guying ham radio antenna masts. It will help you determine ahead of time the proper length of guy wires and the distance from the base of the mast to the anchor points
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DX HOLIDAY
- DX-HOLIDAY is a DX holiday and DXpedition holiday-style dedicated website which provides excellent information on a range of pertinent topics such as: organize a DX-holiday in remote area, organize DXpedition holiday-style with your family, booking and negotiating with hotels, obtaining a foreign amateur radio license, rent a radio shack and antennas during your holiday, travel documentation & money matters, health, emergency, and weather issues
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Aerial 51
- Aerial 51 is an antenna manufacturer producing HF Wire antennas. Their antenna product catalog includes portable, OCF wire antennas for HF bands but also QRP transceivers, and accessories for portable operations.Based in Germany
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TelTad Online Shop
- TelTad is a Polish amateur radio dealer with an online shop. Products offered includes all major ham radio brands, Yaesu Icom Kenwood, Alpin, OM Power, VPA systems Antennas
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Daki Funkversand
- Daki Funkversand is a German based web shop for Amateur- & CB-Radio equipment. Our shop includes products such as radios, antennas, equipment, PMR, LPD & Freenet.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Signal Stuff
- Amateur radio parts and accessories online shop, born to support hamstudy.org and examtools.org offer super elastic signa stic antennas, sma connectors and other small parts.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- miniVNA PRO Modifications
- The mini Radio Solutions miniVNA PRO is the only affordable vector network analyser (VNA) I know of that offers remote wireless operation.
This is very interesting because it allows to measure the input impedance of HF antennas installed at height without having to deal with coax cable lengths, baluns nor common mode suppression chokes.
However, to render the miniVNA PRO truly field proof, it requires a number of significant modifications.
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links