l inverted l90 links
Antennas : 160M
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 7 MHz Alumium Delta Loop
- An inverted triangle Delta Loop Antenna for the 40 meter band made with aluminium pipes, each element is 14,2 meters including a home made aluminium mount.
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- 40-10 Delta Loop Antenna
- A multi band inverted delta loop antenna project that can be used from 40 to 10 meters band with full details and analysis of antenna performances on each band, document includes EZNec reports and setup pictures
[ Hits: 15314 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 80 meter Inverted L
- Experiments with an 80 meter Inverted L Quarter wave antenna
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Phased Delta Loops
- An interesting article with many technical details on a phased delta loop array for 80 meters band includes pictures of antenna relays
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Inverted Vee Antenna calculator
- An inverted Vee antenna calculator that consider also minimun vertical height and horizontal spread by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.9 ]
- Wire Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The half-wave dipole, your first antenna
- Construction tips of a basic wire antenna, the half wave dipole. Inverted V dipoles and effects of inverted v on radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- ZS6KMD 20-40m Multiband Dipole
- The dipole shown in this document is installed in an inverted Vee configuration, with two leg elements on each side held parallel to each other by 21cm spacers. The upper leg is for 40m and the lower leg for 20m. The spacers are made of 7mm plastic garden hose support for garden sprayers cut to 21cm.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Basic Inverted V Antenna
- The Inverted Vee is the most popular antenna used
by Ham Radio Operators, because it's very inexpensive and requires very little time to put up in the air
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Safari - Inverted V antenna
- A dual band portable inverted V antenna for 80 and 40 meters band with dimensions for other bands and several assembling instruction
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms80m inverted l inverted inverted l inverted v inverted v 80 m inverted v 80m inverted v vhf inverted vee l inverted l 160m inverted l 40 meter inverted vee 80 meter inverted g5rv inverted v inverted l antena inverted l antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links