l match219 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47282 | Votes: 137 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 25924 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 6235 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9742 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Magic T combiners splitters
- The magic "T" combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. It is not a magic bullet.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3435 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- Single Coil Z Match, circuit Diagram and homebrewing notes
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 14643 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The L‐Network Impedance Matcher
- N6LYU Greg article on L-Network
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 7138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 4311 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Calculate impedance matching networks by YU1AW
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termspi match s match j match t-match a t-match atu a t match atu t-match atu atu-l match 80 40 30 20 match t match match 450 z match q match z-match s-match
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links