l matching68 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Delta Loop Antennas
- Short Delta Loop for 40m
- A youtube video of a Short Delta Loop antenna, only 8,5 meters per side. This project use a loading coil of 56,7 uH for electrical matching.
[ Hits: 2285 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1926 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 1:49 Transformer
- This 1:49 transformer is used with wires any multiple of 1/2 wavelength. This is not a matching network, it's a wideband transformer and it has some advantages compared to LC matching
[ Hits: 1734 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- EFHW matching unit
- End-Fed Half Wave matching unit project, based on a FT140-43 with SWR plot tests made using capacitor and without.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Coax Two Antenna Matching Network
- 50 Ohm Coax Antenna Power Splitter and Matching Network
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Matching and SWR
- SWR or VSWR - the most widely known yet most misunderstood terms in Amateur Radio. Article by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- ClubLog - Log Inspector
- Club log, the popular online logbook service, offer an online general pourpose contacts log analysis including DXCC Charts, QSL Charts, log inspector, and many statistical reports with charts and log matching with other clublog users.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Attenuator Calculator
- This is an on-line rf attenuator calculator provided free in order to promote the FLEXI-BOX. Calculates the resistor values, attenuation, minimum attenuation, impedance, reflection coefficient, VSWR and return loss of a matching Pi attenuator
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Impedance Matching Network Designer
- An online multiple calculator of 16 impedance matching networks
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links