l network256 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- 1:49 Transformer
- This 1:49 transformer is used with wires any multiple of 1/2 wavelength. This is not a matching network, it's a wideband transformer and it has some advantages compared to LC matching
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Reverse Beacon Network on live graph
- Last 15 minute Reverse Beacon Network spots on live graph, let you filter by dx spot continent or spotter continent, as well as by band and let you reduce bandwidth
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net
- The Amateur Radio network now known as the Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net was established in 1958 by Colonel Henry Frew, KV4BZ, for the purpose of having a general calling frequency for the Caribbean Islands and our North and South American friends.
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SATERN Net
- Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Southwest Ohio Preparedness Net
- Amateur radio emergency preparedness network in Dayton Ohio for HAM folks who prepare for disaster, group meets Monday at 20.30 on 145.11 out of Dayton Ohio.
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keysight - Agilent
- Provider of electronic test and measurement equipment including Network Analyzers, Signal & Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Calibration Services & more.
[ Hits: 54 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New England DMR
- The New England Digital Emergency Communications Network is dedicated to providing reliable amateur radio communications throughout New England. The group members have built an advanced TDMA network connecting strategic locations and communicators
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DMR Repeaters Map
- DMR-MARC Networked Repeaters map
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- This website provides information of the worldwide Hytera Hamradio DMR network. Informations about supported talkgroups, functions and features of the DMR network.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOCO DMR Group
- The Northern Colorado (NoCo) DMR group is a group of Northern Colorado HAM radio operators who operate and maintain a Mototrbo radio network.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Mesh Node
- A technical explanation of what is a mesh node in HSMM-Mesh HamNet, with explaination of specific roles of each network interface
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- pocketVNA - portable Vector Network Analyzer
- A 500 kHz to 5.5GHz 2-port vector network analyzer designed for use with any Linux, Windows or MacOS computer. High performance: up to 80 dB dynamic range in the MHz range; up to 40 dB in the GHz range
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vector network analyzer comparisons
- Test comparison of different Vecto network analyzers, like N2PK VNA , AIM4170 by W5BIG , TenTec TAPR VNA , IW3HEV miniVNA , MFJ 259B using a HP 3577A VNA as reference by Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Major World Air Route Areas Frequencies
- MWARA list of major world air route areas frequencies. A wide network of HF Frequencies has been allocated to provide voice communications between aircrews and ATC.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Virtual Radar Server
- Virtual Radar Server is a free windows decoder of ADS-B signals received by several radio receivers and support even networked data feed. The Server publish a Google Maps-based display of aircraft positions and flight list
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yet Another APRS Client, is a free Java application written by Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO, for monitoring and contributing to the APRS network.
YAAC can be used as a stand-alone APRS client, an APRS RF-Internet gateway (I-Gate), or as a AX.25 digipeater.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Impedance Matching Network Designer
- An online multiple calculator of 16 impedance matching networks
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SnaLY-160 Scalar USB network analyzer
- A project by LY3H of a complete Scalar USB network analyzer with freeware windows software, sweep range 100 kHz to 160 MHz, powered by USB.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VNA calibration kit
- A calibration kit useful when you need known reference impedances to properly calibrate your vector network analyzers.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsl network l-network lc network network network log phi network pi l network pi network t network l network schematic l network tuner matching network mesh network network analyser network analyzer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links