lc calculator219 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[ Hits: 19162 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 4239 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Helix Calc
- Helix antenna calculator, to design and make helix antenna plans
[ Hits: 7459 | Votes: 165 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Online helix antenna calculator
- PHP Helical antenna calculator, need SVG viewer
[ Hits: 5358 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4680 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5653 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- QTF Calculator for 10 GHz Beacons
- 10 GHz Beacon Database in excel format that Calculates the QTF from any locator to any beacon
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hamradioindia a website by vu2fd
- a website by vu2fd with theory lessons, details on rules and regulations and planty of homebrew projects for radio amateurs, java calculators.
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Sunset Calculation
- Sunset online calculator
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 17155 | Votes: 392 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2791 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 47232 | Votes: 162 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- AM Loop Antenna Calculator
- Java script calculator for AM loop antennas
[ Hits: 7680 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3937 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- The Top-Rated Electrical and Electronic Engineering Calculator for Palm OS
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Live MUF
- Freeware live MUF calculator by EA6VQ-Gabriel and G7RAU-Dave for live calculating the possible e MUF on VHF during es season via a telnet link into dxc
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- MUF Calculator by G7RAU ( upload updated 31 August 2002) for calculating the possible e MUF on VHF during es season.
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5639 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsmpe calculator pi calculator erp calculator age calculator 2m calculator qrb calculator hb9 calculator im calculator muf calculator calculator lpf calculator muf-calculator rf hop calculator owa calculator uhf calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links