lc meter52 links
Antennas : 2M
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 80/75 Meter Wire Antennas
- Calculations of 75 and 80 meters wire antennas
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- Microstrip Patch Antenna Calculator
- Microstrip Patch Antenna Calculator determines the length and width in millimeters of a rectangular patch antenna.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Parallel Circular Conductor Transmission Line Calculator
- Design a parallel circular wire balanced transmission line with this online calculator.
This calculator is a tool for designing balanced transmission lines with a specific desired characteristic impedance Zc and made of parallel circular conductors of a given diameter d.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Free windows program to calculate magnetic loop antenna.This small loop antenna calculator allow to determine capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power
[ Hits: 4056 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Moxon Antenna Calculator
- Online Moxon antenna calculator. Design your moxon antenna online giving wire diameter and resonant frequency
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Keysight (Agilent) Signal Generator
- Keysight offers numerous baseband, RF, and microwave signal generator (signal source) products. From basic to advanced, baseband to 67 GHz, Keysight signal generators are capable of frequency extensions to 500 GHz with millimeter-wave source modules.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Meter
- Noise Meter software for the noise meter tool by G8KBB that measure noise using a PC sound card and calculate noise figures by means of a calibrated noise source.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LCD SWR Power Meters
- Two separate meters with SWR and Power Meter combined functiosn split a homebrew project by W2EB
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links