lf beacon10 links
- N9YDZ Beacon
- N9ydz beacon brighton, illinois, grid square em48 on 28.210 Mhz
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beacons on 110-148 kHz
- LF Utility Stations 110-148 kHz maintained by Marco, IK1ODO
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- N4HLF KG4KIZ
- Beacon On The Air Since 1999 and runs 24 / 7 and SHARED with KG4KIZ.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 9.31 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A proposed new signal format for LF weak-signal work, It can be used for beacons and for two way communication
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple beacon construction notes
- Here is a simple, self-contained beacon which can run a few milliwatts or as much as a watt depending on choice of amplifier and supply voltage.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Raspberry Pi WSPR beacon
- How to build a simple WSPR beacon using the Raspberry Pi for the transmitter
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms40m beacon 4.87 beacon 10 ghz beacon beacon beacon kit beacon for 50 mhz 28.922 beacon beacon ny 6 m beacon 6m beacon vhf beacon 10 beacon beacon map ham beacon pc beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links