lf beacon11 links
- N9YDZ Beacon
- N9ydz beacon brighton, illinois, grid square em48 on 28.210 Mhz
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beacons on 110-148 kHz
- LF Utility Stations 110-148 kHz maintained by Marco, IK1ODO
[ Hits: 2320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NCDXF Beacons Transmission Schedule
- Whatch at beacons transmitting in real time. This page contains a self refreshing table that displays every 10 seconds the current transmission schedule of the international beacon project. Tune your radio and check the beacon you are hearing.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4HLF KG4KIZ
- Beacon On The Air Since 1999 and runs 24 / 7 and SHARED with KG4KIZ.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 9.31 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A proposed new signal format for LF weak-signal work, It can be used for beacons and for two way communication
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple beacon construction notes
- Here is a simple, self-contained beacon which can run a few milliwatts or as much as a watt depending on choice of amplifier and supply voltage.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Raspberry Pi WSPR beacon
- How to build a simple WSPR beacon using the Raspberry Pi for the transmitter
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar terms10 beacon 10 ghz beacon 10m beacon 20 m beacon 2m beacon 40m beacon 6 beacon 6 m beacon 6m beacon 70 cm beacon beacon beacon 2m beacon 30 m beacon 6m beacon com pic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links