lf radio200 links
Antennas : Dipole
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV Jr Antenna
- The G5RV junior Half Size antenna by kc8hps
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NCDXF Beacons Transmission Schedule
- Whatch at beacons transmitting in real time. This page contains a self refreshing table that displays every 10 seconds the current transmission schedule of the international beacon project. Tune your radio and check the beacon you are hearing.
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XML Bandplan
- Gerolf Ziegenhain created a structured XML file with the bandplan information, can be used by software developers as source for several usages.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuolumne County Amateur Radio Electronics Society Ham Radio Club - TCARES
- The TCARES membership provides communications assistance with fires, floods, search & rescue, and health & welfare message assistance to the Red Cross, without pay, using their own equipment, usually in twelve hour shifts.
[ Hits: 37 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KiwiSDR SK3W
- Online WEB SDR (Software Defined Radio) receiver powered by OpenWebRX based at SK3W in Fernebo Sweden, offering an improved user interface whole LF and HF band coverage, but with limited user access.
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- DX-ers guide to instantaneous fame
- This web page is part of a self-help program for licensed amateur radio operators and radio pirates.
[ Hits: 53 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL NTS
- ARRL National Traffic System, During disasters or other emergencies, radiograms are used to communicate information critical to saving lives or property, or to inquire about the health or welfare of a disaster victim.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Amateur Radio Operations
- The main issues with portable HF operations have become not issues of the transmitting and receiving equipment itself but of providing power and antennas
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Northern California Transmitter Hunters
- The Northern Calfornia Transmitter Hunters are a group of people that share a common interest in amateur radio transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- flmsg - Fast Light Message
- FLMSG is a simple forms management editor for the amateur radio supported standard message formats. Form data can be transferred between computers either using standard internet email or via radio frequency broadcasts typically made by an amateur radio operator on your behalf.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Speaker placement
- Guidelines for optimal speaker placement inside our ham radio shacks
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple QRP Power Meter Project
- A really simple project to make a power meter measuring RF output powers from a few mW up to half a watt. A DIY amateur radio project for QRP enthusiasts
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Transceiver Front-End Protector
- A transceiver front-end protector in high signal level environments. An homemade RF limiter to protect your receiver front-end from high radio frequency.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsdrm radio ham radio ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa sdr radio sfe radio 10 meter radio aircraft radio android ham radio antique radio arduino ham radio arduino hf radio cb radio manufacturers cb radio store
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links