lf receiver19 links
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20164 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NASA Online VLF Receiver
- Hear VLF audio from NASA online VLF radio receiver in Huntsville, Alabama.
[ Hits: 25213 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 4.42 ]
- PSK31 HF Receiver in Charlotte NC USA
- This PSK31 receiver shows you the active HF bands and tunes itself to the busiest for live decoding of the digital signal. Located in Charlotte, NC
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 2.38 ]
- KiwiSDR SK3W
- Online WEB SDR (Software Defined Radio) receiver powered by OpenWebRX based at SK3W in Fernebo Sweden, offering an improved user interface whole LF and HF band coverage, but with limited user access.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- R-389/URR VLF Receiver
- Collins R-389/URR VLF Receiver by Don Reaves W5OR
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FT-1000D Why DX in Stereo
- Yaesu's classic, top of the line HF transceiver for contesters and DXers is probably the only ham dual-receiver radio that does true diversity reception
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SWL Antenna Distribution System
- a methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Dave's Radio Receiver Page
- SW receiver review's including the JRC NRD-545,WJ-8711A,AOR AR7030. Also ham transceiver reviews - misc.
[ Hits: 5771 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- AMANDX is a site dedicated to the new listener. There are articles on antennas receivers etc.
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Signal Forensics
- Signal Capture and Analysis Software for The Icom IC-R20, PCR Family of receivers and the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m 20w AM transmitter
- Born as a companion transmitter for the Yaesu FRG-7 receiver has become a stand alone tramsmitter for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Track down television interference
- Nearly half of all reception problems are due to deficiencies or faults in the television receiver, the aerial lead or the aerial. This article will help you to check whether the problem you are having is due to one of these causes.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF to HF Converter
- This converter uses the popular NE602 mixer/oscillator chip and allows reception of signals below 500 kHz on a 3.5 – 4 MHz HF receiver
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceiver receiver vhf ip receiver psk receiver am receiver lf receiver 40m receiver 73 nov 90 reg receiver 70 receiver qrp receiver dc receiver cw-receiver sdr receiver kit receiver atu atv receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links