line insulator7 links
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3298 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Center feed insulator
- A center antenna insulator with feedline strain relief
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Practical Yagi Building
- A practical guide on hombrewing Yagi antennas, including notes on Driven Element, Transformation & Symmetrising Coax Lines, Full Boom length vs. electrical length, Elements & Insulators on Boom and additional tips and tricks, in English and German
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Quality QRP, Antenna Tuner, and Ladderline Insulator Products
[ Hits: 8715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsline insulator ac line filter feed line gray line gray line map grey line ham test on line hard line ladder line line of sight on line receiver transmission line elect ac line noise gray line software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links