linear amp105 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Windom
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19807 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- Omega electronics
- Omega Electronics International is the source for Ameritron linear amplifiers as well as other amateur related products and repair service
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7835 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Alpha Linear Amplifiers
- RF Concepts manufacturer of Alpha Linear Amplifiers, amateur radio RF power amplifiers, commercial power amplifiers, power meters and dummy loads.
[ Hits: 26038 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100Z Linear HF Amplifier Mods
- Two usefull modifications of the FL 2100
[ Hits: 6931 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- PTT line interface for ICOM IC-706 family
- Interfacing tips for ICOM IC-706MKII transceiver with a Collins 30L-1 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu VL-1000 amplifier
- The Yaesu VL-1000 Quadra HF Linear amplifier
[ Hits: 11067 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7842 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68879 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- QRP Amplifier
- HF Bands QRP linear amplifier by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 15130 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 100W HF QRO linear amplifier
- Based on Motorola MRF454, schematics and component list
[ Hits: 8796 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- How modify a CB linear to use in HF band
- how to modify a Cb linear amplifier to use in HAm HF band
[ Hits: 33886 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 17682 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 22593 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 11087 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 17032 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3073 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- IK4AUY Sergio
- Advanced QRP Low Cost Mosfets HF Linear Amplifier with schematics, IMD, gain data and more. Six articles about amateur radio.
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
You can try similar termslinear amp linear hf amp linear amplifier linear mods linear-loaded inverted v
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links