linear loaded 40 meter6 links
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 22109 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3813 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21619 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3860 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslinear loaded 40 meter linear loaded linear loaded 80m linear loaded vertical linear loaded antenna linear loaded antenna fo linear loaded antennas linear loaded dipole linear loaded h vertical linear loaded vertical 40 meter loaded 40 meter loaded vertical 11 meter linear amp 2 meter linear 2 meter linear amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links