linear loaded17 links
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 22165 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 27041 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 13052 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3828 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2511 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21710 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- A simple dipole for 40m band feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline includes MMANA Gal files to download
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 20411 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Linear Loaded mobile antenna
- A vertical linear loaded antenna for 2 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]