linear pa70 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 20363 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 33369 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Antena Multibanda Colinear para HF
- A W5GI antenna description in spanish
[ Hits: 5708 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Omega electronics
- Omega Electronics International is the source for Ameritron linear amplifiers as well as other amateur related products and repair service
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7772 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100Z Linear HF Amplifier Mods
- Two usefull modifications of the FL 2100
[ Hits: 6876 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- GI7B GI7BT Tubes
- GI-7B and GI7BT Tubes for HAM Radio use (HF-VHF-UHF),linear amplifier builders
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- WZ1V's VHF modifications page
- A collection of modifications to the AM6154/55 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68609 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 17607 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 22479 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10998 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4823 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3489 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21159 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar terms1.5kw linear 10m linear 10m linear amp 144 linear 2 m linear 2m linear amp 50 mhz linear 6m linear 6m linear amp 70 cm linear 813 linear am linear cb linear cb linear amp hf linear
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links