linear rf42 links
Antennas : Spiral
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3318 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- RF-Power Amplifiers
- RF Power develope, produce and sell high quality solid state RF power linear amplifiers for hams
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Alpha 8410
- Alpha 8410 Manual Tune Full Legal Limit Linear Amplifier, price and details from official product page
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 9.52 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 1867 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 70 Mhz Linear Amplifier
- A 4 meter RF Amplifier project by G5VZ, design, development and construction
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This 50 MHz RF Amplifier uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W for a drive level of approximately 3 W.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This VHF RF linear uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W output for a drive level of approximately 3 W
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Intermodulation distortion, commonly known as Intermods, is a type of interference that can occur in any non-linear junction.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termslinear rf linear amp linear pl 519 linear 144 linear 2m linear amp linear hf 6m linear amp 14 mhz linear 50w 813 linear 11 kw linear linear vhf linear pa hf linear cb linear amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links