linear226 links - and 3 categories
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 22076 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 26966 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21584 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 20355 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 33347 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 58971 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Angle linear
- Linear Radio Frequency (RF) products and peripherals for communications
[ Hits: 21096 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- WD7S Productions
- A collection of kits for control and protection of homebrew linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 9675 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Lakeview antennas, manufacturer of mobile antennas and accessories by WD4BUM, including colinear antennas, dual band, mounts and accessories. Maker of popular HamStick antennas.
[ Hits: 5994 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7772 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4045 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68592 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- QRP Amplifier
- HF Bands QRP linear amplifier by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 15037 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 100W HF QRO linear amplifier
- Based on Motorola MRF454, schematics and component list
[ Hits: 8665 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- How modify a CB linear to use in HF band
- how to modify a Cb linear amplifier to use in HAm HF band
[ Hits: 33680 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 17598 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3043 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- IK4AUY Sergio
- Advanced QRP Low Cost Mosfets HF Linear Amplifier with schematics, IMD, gain data and more. Six articles about amateur radio.
[ Hits: 3480 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.10 ]
You can try similar terms1.5kw linear 10m linear 10m linear amp 144 linear 2 m linear 2m linear amp 50 mhz linear 6m linear 6m linear amp 70 cm linear 813 linear am linear cb linear cb linear amp hf linear
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links