link sat29 links
Antennas : End-Fed
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8735 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix Antennas
- The purpose of this page is to provide information and links about Quadrifilar Helix Antennas. It's the best antenna to use for APT satellite reception
[ Hits: 5570 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 13249 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- homebrew satellite antenna
[ Hits: 4115 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- Homebrew satellite antenna by G6LVB
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- PA3BTL Henk
- Home page of PA3BTL with information on Linux, packet radio, sattellite keppler data links, Proxim RangeLAN2 2.4 GHz radio's, Lucent WaveLAN 2.4 GHz radio's and link to LXE homepage
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- PE1PKU Peter
- technics, radio astronomy, great links, duplex filter
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- IK6COX Zeno
- Ham Radio Page, Links, Sport, Motor-cycling
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IW1BCO Marco
- Ham satellites, 50 MHz, my hobbies, links.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antennas Store - antennas.us
- All types of Military Antennas, Law Enforcement Antennas, Mobile Radio Antennas, GPS Antennas, Satellite Antennas, WLAN/Wi-Fi/WiMax Antennas, Cell Phones, TV, HDTV Antennas available and sold
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- W4SAT's World
- Satellite infos and links by Larry Johnston
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- G3ZCZ Software for Amateur Radio
- Lan-Link and Lan-Link for Windows. Other software by G3ZCZ. Some of G3ZCZ's conference papers on amateur radio, and AMSAT editorials
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2530 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- PG1N's Hambrew Site
- Homebrew-page of PG1N with lots of homebrew links
[ Hits: 1212 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar termsadd a link add link lan link link sat link to us win link echo link interface link link tuner multi link radio link software ipox5 radio link system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links