log antennas98 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Building the 10 meter Moxon Antenna
- A page dedicated to servicing and building a 10 meter band moxon Antenna
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cross-Yagi 10el Antenna for 70cm
- 10 Elements Cross-Yagi Antenna for 433 MHz. The base of the 10el antenna is the recalculated RA6FOO antenna.Circular polarization is realized - by a phasing quarter-wave line, matching of horizontal and vertical polarization antennas
[ Hits: 54 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cable. From the RF point of view, the shield can be modeled as two conductors, the internal shield (the real shield, this is, ground) and the external shield, who is really far to be ground. In this way, your dipole has 3 arms, the two from the dipole and the coaxial cable shield (external face)
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Morse Sagas: Cobweb Antennas
- Useful tips on building cobweb antennas. Since I've done so many posts on the Cobweb antennas I thought it best to separate them on a different page so that potential Cobweb builders can see all the posts together. Hopefully this will make planning and building easier.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Chocking the End-Fed Antenna
- Stop common-mode current when transmitting with an end-fed antenna. Unbalanced antennas are very prone to currents on the outside of the coax.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna
- An article explaining features and characteristics of amateur radio log periodic antennas
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- DIY NVIS Antenna Using a Mag Mount
- NVIS antennas, also known as Near Incident Vertical Skywave antennas have a high angle of radiation. Something on the order of 60 degrees, to straight up to 90 degrees. A portable, easy to setup and cheap nvis antenna project.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
- An introduction to antennad including a DIY assembly instruction for a A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Understanding Antenna Polarization
- What is antenna polarization, and why does it matter. Horizontal versus Vertical versus Circular polarization. Undestanding how antennas perform better with different polarizations.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a antenna tuner with wide range tuning for antennas with a Z of + 50 Ohms on all the HF bands.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Modifications to the Diamond V2000 and similar antennas
- This kind of antenna has grown in popularity over the last years because it gives you a decent performance and triband capabilities. But its 50 MHz design is far from optimal. Here you can learn how to improve its 50 MHz performance in a very easy way.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- LB3HC's hightech blog
- LB3HC's hightech blog - Amateur radio, RF design, electronics, uC, software, Arduino, AVR, Antennas
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IV3ONZ's Ham Radio Blog
- Ham radio activity and homebrew from Italy with some interesting article on QRSS, decoding interfaces, APRS and antennas
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Aerial 51
- Aerial 51 is an antenna manufacturer producing HF Wire antennas. Their antenna product catalog includes portable, OCF wire antennas for HF bands but also QRP transceivers, and accessories for portable operations.Based in Germany
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wuxi Venus Information Technology
- Wuxi Venus Information Technology is an amateur radio devices dealer in China, source for high end, high performance RF products,Control products,APRS products and Commercial products. It provides a variety of solutions to the antennas systems, APRS,electronics kits and electronics components
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop RF Safety
- Notes on the intensity of RF Field calculated on magnetic loop antennas. The magnetic field intensity of a mag loop is considerably higher than the E field probably due to the inductive portion of the resonant circuit creating the radiation (magnetic) in the near field
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- RF Front End Protector
- If You are using a separate receive antennas then you need a good protection circuit to eliminate the possibility of blowing out the receiver front-end while using these auxiliary receive antennas specially on low bands.
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas owa antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links