log cell14 links
- 2m Band Moxon
- Moxon is a rectangle shaped directional antenna, originally designed by Les Moxon G6XN. There are couple of advantages of using this antenna. It is small in size, Easy to mast, Balanced to 50 Ohms, Near 1:1 SWR, Excellent Front to Back (F/B) ratio, Large bandwidth
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VU2NAN Nandu
- Homebrew Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers, Converters, Keyers and SWR/RF Current Indicators with photographs an excellent blog with many projects by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K2DBK's Ham Radio Blog
- Miscellaneous ham radio stuff from K2DBK
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Italian manufacturer of solar cells
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd manufacturer of VHF UHF 2 way radios, including hand held radio, dual band mobile radios, cb radio, pmr and cell phone repeaters, made in china.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Guide to D-star, DMR, Fusion
- An introduction to digital modes DMR Fusion and D-Star.
This excellent article will guide you to learn differences between these digital modes by evaluating costs, ease of use and programaming, extendability and more characteristics.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Portable Ops Solar Powered
- An interesting article about amateur radio portable operations with excellent pictures. Setup includes a 60 watts of portable solar power being controlled by a charge controller, and a batteries powering an FT-897D.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-7300 Review
- The excellent ICOM IC-7300 is the FIRST stand alone Amateur Radio Transceiver that uses true direct sampling SDR technology PLUS also includes an internal antenna tuner and 100 watts RF output. Super fast Real Time spectrum display, no lagging doggy ones here
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Eneloop batteries for QRP
- Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable AA batteries. For QRP purposes, these batteries are great as a 10-cell pack
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DIY LiFePO4 Battery power for Amateur Radio portable operations
- An interesting article about a homemade LiFePO4 battery pack for ham radio operations, a 10Ah LiFePO4 based on Headway 38120 Cells
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade LiFePO4 battery power for Amateur Radio
- Using portable battery power is always a challange when operatin amateur radio in sota oprations.
This article is about implementing lithium iron phosphate cells (LiFePO4) in ham radio portable operations.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise cancellation on 2m using 2 antennas
- Article on Phase-cancellation of noise on 2m band
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]