log periodic array anten6 links
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Baluns on Log Periodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays, or tell you to route the cable incorrectly. This can cause substantial RFI and all sorts of weird problems like RF into house wiring.
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9452 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7657 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
You can try similar termslog periodic array anten log periodic array 30 k anten ads anten cb anten l-anten 1296 anten anten fox hunting anten patch end fed horizontal anten how to build an am anten marine anten satellite wi fi anten satellite wi-fi anten wifi anten
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links