log programs21 links - and 1 categories
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 3107 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3459 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3231 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21867 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Amateur Radio Web based logbook, initially linked to ham radio deluxe log and now supported by other popular log book programs, permit to publish a searchable contacts log, maps logs, and display a timeline of contacts.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4277 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QSL Studio
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
[ Hits: 1945 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- MiniDeluxe is a light-weight replacement for Ham Radio Deluxe that provides interoperability with FlexRadio's PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe's Logbook and digital mode programs
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HRDLabel is a software for printing labels, QSL and envelope using the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook database.
[ Hits: 2690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood to pc serial ports
- Simple, low cost interface between Kenwood serial ports and contest logging programs by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscat programs cw programs dx programs log programs mac programs pic programs programs antenna programs computer programs data programs ham logging programs ham programs freeware log book programs logbook programs logging programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links