logbook app16 links
- Pignology, LLC
- Pignology is mainly an app developer focused on ham radio related topics. Offers radio remote control devices, and develop apps for them along to logbook apps and other ham radio related utilities.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N1KDO's LoTW Look
- This application allows Ham Radio Operator to browse and search his LoTW QSL confirmations on his handheld device, and receive notifications when new QSL confirmations appear on Logbook of the World.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- aLog365 is a ham radio (amateur radio) logbook for Android and for apple iOS. Includes features for SOTA, POTA, WWFF operations, export to all popular log file formats ADIF, EDI, Cabrillo. Upload data to HRDLOg.net Ham465 and includes dx cluster spots. iOS version is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and provides also an up to date DX Pedition plan.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple portable ham radio logbook software
tailored to portable activies like Parks on the Air, Field Day, and more. Works on Windows macOS, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry PI. Hamrs is a free software.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortwave and Amateur Radio Log (SWLog) is a modern suite of applications that provide logging and remote control for amateur radio and shortwave, utility, and broadcast listening. SWLog has been continuously improved and expanded since it was first released in 1988.
SWLog is a suite of products that provides logging, radio control, GPS synchronization, QSL management, reporting, and propagation prediction. Program schedules from HFCC, ILGRadio, AOKI, ADDX, SWSkeds, EiBi, and others are leveraged for broadcast reception. Call sign lookups and remote logbooks are integrated with ClubLog, eQSL, QRZ, Ham365, HamQTH, and LoTW.
SWLog provides Android and iOS applications for logging on the go as well as web servers for logging and remote control from anywhere. SWLog works on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- L32 LogSync - utility for Logger32
- L32 LogSync application will allow you to sync your Logger32 logbook with various services and servers.
Provide interface for Logger32 and LoTW EQSL ClubLog HRDLog QRZ.com
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A small utility that allows CW Skimmer spots to
be correctly passed to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook and appear as spots and bandmap items
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSO Relay
- QSO Relay is a Windows desktop application that listens for contacts being forwarded from WSJT-X/JT65-HF and JTAlertX and write to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x database
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GridTracker listens to live traffic from WSJT-X or JTDX and displays it on a map. It can also load ADIF log files, load clublog, lotw, hrdlog.net and other sources to diplay your logbook statistics and map your QSOs. GridTracker is a free application for windows Linux and MacOS.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- My LoTW
- My LoTW is a free viewer app for Logbook of the World by ARRL. Features include, View all the QSOs you have submitted to LoTW, Add multiple callsigns under your LoTW account, View all your QSLs, Share digital QSL image which is created by the app for QSLs. Either save it on your device or share it on facebook, View statistics for your worked stations/DXCC/bands etc
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar termslogbook logbook app logbook for swl logbook swl mac logbook computer logbook excel logbook free logbook ham radio logbook logbook eqsl logbook of the world logbook printing logbook programs logbook software logbook station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links