long300 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : End-Fed
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 2080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Shortened EFHW Antenna 80-10m
- A shortened multiband antenna, about 23m long, for 80m - 10m bands with a low SWR (<1.3) on 80m and 40m, and <3 till 10m. Bandwith on 80m is 300kHz
[ Hits: 2577 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wire Antenna Design Lengths
- The Classic Numbers for All Types of Wire Antennas at HF. Wire antennas need to be made a bit long and cut to resonance. They are affected by height above the ground and surrounding objects. In order to get an idea of the right place to start, certain formulas are generally accepted.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Elevation Angles
- Importance of elevation angles on long distance communications, and relation of reception probability with the elevation angle of the transmitting antenna
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Duoband ultra portable yagi
- Tape measurement yagi. The longest part is 530 mm, easy fit to your backpack. Very easy and fast deploy. Great for SOTA and portable operation. Can be used in horizontal or vertical polarization. Based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Some Useful ZS6BKW Modifications
- The ZS6BKW antenna evolved from an optimization of the G5RV antenna. The SWR on 80m is too high and the 40 ft ladder line matching section is a little too long on 17m and a little too short on 10m
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- New York Long Island Antique & Vintage Radios Club
- The Greater New York Vintage Wireless Association is the number one club serving the collector of antique and vintage radios, TVs, and electronic equipment in the New York City Long Island area.
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K8ZT Contesting Links
- Contesting Resources for Amateur Radio - A long list of amateur radio contesting resources collected by K8ZT
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KC1CIL - Woodmont Amateur Radio Association
- The Woodmont Amateur Radio Association (WARA) invites anyone with an interest in Amateur Radio or public service to come out and visit us. Our members are of all ranges of age and experience so whether you are new to Ham Radio or have been at it for a long time.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Small Panel Kits
- High performance, IPX7 waterproof small solar panels and battery packs to power radios, sensors, and other portable devices. Solar panels are UV and scratch resistant for long-term use in the field.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The HF Bands - For HF Newcomers
- The HF ham bands can be mysterious. Some work at night, some during the day. Some seem to be good for long distance contacts while some are better for nearby contacts. Even worse, they change tremendously from hour to hour and day to day. An overview on operating on HF amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Codes of the World
- History of codes of the world, russian codes, visual codes, and al long collection of telegraph codes as used worlwide including the international morse code and the relative variations
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- International Third-Party Traffic
- Third-Party Operating Agreements. Occasionally, DX stations may ask you to pass a third-party message to a friend or relative in the States. This is all right as long as the US has signed an official third-party traffic agreement with that particular country
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mod for Acom 1000 amplifier
- The problem originates by improper TXOUT-to-RF timing (RF transmission exists still after a TX-EN prohibition), combined by too long decay of their CW pulses.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to setup Yaesu FT-847 Doppler Control with PstRotator
- How to setup the Yaesu FT-847 along to the PSTRotator under Windows 10 PC with Omnirig.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-7800R
- The FT-7800R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 Mhz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Danny Shortwave And Radio DX
- This channel is all about radio listening and dxing. I will be covering frequency bands like longwave, AM/MW and shortwave. I'm embarking on my renew interest in this hobby since my childhood.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslong beach long range wi-fi long wire long wire ant long delayes echoes long range wifi long wire antenna long wire for 6 band long wire loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links