long290 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- About The Beverage Antennas - Receiving Antennas
- An article about the Beverage antennas, super long wire receiving antennas thar are unidirectional and have a very low noise that makes this antenna excellent for low band dxing. By Thomas R. Sundstrom W2XQ, 73, June 1981, 73 Magazine
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network
- In this experiment the autor is going to explore the use of a 1:64 matching network on the End Fed Long Wire Antenna.
Experiment will consist in build a 80-40-20-15-10 meter End Fed Long Wire Antenna with a 1:64 matching network from the documentation available on the internet
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 3 Foot Box Loop Antenna
- These antennas are larger versions of the small loop antennas that were part of the cardboard back panel of older AC/DC five tube AM radios. Loop antennas of this type were popular in the very early days of radio. They are still useful today for long distance reception of AM radio stations
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Long Wire Antenna for portable operations
- With the view to establish a quick and easy multi-band antenna deployment for portable and camping operations a simple long wire antenna with an earth or earth plus counterpoise arrangement with a 9:1 voltage unun including a tuner or simply with a tuner is one possible solution. With the 9:1 voltage unun and wire lengths suggested in the below tables the antenna should present non extreme impedances for all HF amateur band frequencies. This page is far from complete and represents the ongoing investigation into this type of antenna. Experiments to date seem to have raised more questions than obvious answers.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Great Ham Radio Desk Project
- A great amateur radio shack desk done with a second hand solid core door, measuring 32 inches wide by 80 inches long.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM 756 and 756PRO
- Ini this article the author compare the Icom 756 and Icom IC 756 PRO. Comparison is very detailed and includes S Meter Calibration, Microphone Gain, Transverter Jack, the noise blanked, the spectrum analyzer, audio quality, notch filter, compression meter, noise reduction, sensivity and filter settings along to many other features making this article a must for who want to compare this two models
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM IC-7610 review by PD9Z
- PD9Z reviews the ICOM new IC-7610 with a list of surprising features he has found on this transceiver.
Signal reception performances are one the mosto valuable features found on this high-end RTX by ICOM. Along to his review you can access several other resources related to the IC-7610 including manuals, tips and tricks, videos, and configuration settings to be implemented in order to be used with Heil Sound headsets.
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Second floor grounding
- Solution for stations located at secondo floor or higher. Lead lengths to the grounding system are much too long to provide a low-impedance RF ground.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- What is SWR - standing-wave ratio
- Article about Standing-wave ratio (SWR) defined as a mathematical expression of the non-uniformity of an electromagnetic field on a transmission line. SWR is the ratio of the maximum radio-frequency (RF) voltage to the minimum RF voltage along the line.
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslong beach long range wi-fi long wire long wire ant long delayes echoes long wire antenna long wire for 6 band long wire loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links