long300 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2m Quad Turnstile Antenna
- The loops are made of 10 mm round aluminum tube. No bending pliers was used to gently bend 90 degrees to obtain a square with 53 cm inner sides.
Each loop has an impedance of approximately 100 Ohm. To connect both radiators in phase, a quarter wave long feeder of 100 Ohm is required.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About The Beverage Antennas - Receiving Antennas
- An article about the Beverage antennas, super long wire receiving antennas thar are unidirectional and have a very low noise that makes this antenna excellent for low band dxing. By Thomas R. Sundstrom W2XQ, 73, June 1981, 73 Magazine
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network
- In this experiment the autor is going to explore the use of a 1:64 matching network on the End Fed Long Wire Antenna.
Experiment will consist in build a 80-40-20-15-10 meter End Fed Long Wire Antenna with a 1:64 matching network from the documentation available on the internet
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- J-pole antenna Calculator
- Online calculator for J-Pole antennas. The J-pole antenna consists of a short and a long vertical pole with a feed point near the bottom. The antenna looks like the letter J, hence the name J-pole antenna.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Foot Box Loop Antenna
- These antennas are larger versions of the small loop antennas that were part of the cardboard back panel of older AC/DC five tube AM radios. Loop antennas of this type were popular in the very early days of radio. They are still useful today for long distance reception of AM radio stations
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Long Wire Antenna for portable operations
- With the view to establish a quick and easy multi-band antenna deployment for portable and camping operations a simple long wire antenna with an earth or earth plus counterpoise arrangement with a 9:1 voltage unun including a tuner or simply with a tuner is one possible solution. With the 9:1 voltage unun and wire lengths suggested in the below tables the antenna should present non extreme impedances for all HF amateur band frequencies. This page is far from complete and represents the ongoing investigation into this type of antenna. Experiments to date seem to have raised more questions than obvious answers.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Great Ham Radio Desk Project
- A great amateur radio shack desk done with a second hand solid core door, measuring 32 inches wide by 80 inches long.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Interactive Maidenhead Grid Square Locator Map
- Amateur Radio Ham Radio Maidenhead Grid Square Locator Map online.
This map allow just a point and click to determine dynamically the correct six characters locator.
Other functions allow to calculate the distances among two given locators, or coordinates. Hover over map, specify grid, or enter latitude and longitude to show grid and/or calculate distance. Map is powered by Bing Maps.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How propagation works on VHF Bands
- Thunderstorm effects on sporadic E propagation, Very long distance propagation in the 144 MHz band, Analysing the number of skips in multiple hop propagation
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Sunspot Index and Long-term Solar Observations
- The Solar Influences Data analysis Center SIDC is a department of the Royal Observatory of Belgium and its mission is to preserve, develop and diffuse the knowledge of the long-term variations of solar activity.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM 756 and 756PRO
- Ini this article the author compare the Icom 756 and Icom IC 756 PRO. Comparison is very detailed and includes S Meter Calibration, Microphone Gain, Transverter Jack, the noise blanked, the spectrum analyzer, audio quality, notch filter, compression meter, noise reduction, sensivity and filter settings along to many other features making this article a must for who want to compare this two models
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- ICOM IC-7610 review by PD9Z
- PD9Z reviews the ICOM new IC-7610 with a list of surprising features he has found on this transceiver.
Signal reception performances are one the mosto valuable features found on this high-end RTX by ICOM. Along to his review you can access several other resources related to the IC-7610 including manuals, tips and tricks, videos, and configuration settings to be implemented in order to be used with Heil Sound headsets.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A gtowing website dedicated to bringing you great accessories to use along with SDR, without breaking the bank. Worldwide shipping and fast dispatch
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Grid Calculator
- Grid Calculator allows you to calculate either a grid square locator or the latitude and longitude of a location. Grid Calculator can be used to calculate a Great Circle bearing and distance between two stations in statute miles, nautical miles, and kilometers.
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GridLocW Locator converter
- GridLocW is a free Lat/Long to Maidenhead converter for Windows - with optional GPS support, includes the formula to calculate geodesic distance (in m) between two points specified by latitude/longitude.
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Display your current Maidenhead locator with 10 digit precision. It also computes bearing and distance to a set of target locations using locator or latitude / longitude. Useful to align antennas in VHF / UHF / microwave DX activities. No network or fancy maps usage, so it can be used even in remote locations.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Second floor grounding
- Solution for stations located at secondo floor or higher. Lead lengths to the grounding system are much too long to provide a low-impedance RF ground.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using the RTL-SDR Pan-adapter
- How to setup a band-tracking panoramic signal display to work along to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- What is SWR - standing-wave ratio
- Article about Standing-wave ratio (SWR) defined as a mathematical expression of the non-uniformity of an electromagnetic field on a transmission line. SWR is the ratio of the maximum radio-frequency (RF) voltage to the minimum RF voltage along the line.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslong beach long range wi-fi long wire long wire ant long delayes echoes long range wifi long wire antenna long wire for 6 band long wire loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links