long293 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3901 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- Moxon antenna project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long. This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 4008 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- The half wave dipole antenna is a simple and practical antenna model that consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FBK portable mini tuner
- Tunes symmetric/coax/longwire antenna's between 1.8-50MHz
[ Hits: 3642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Tuning Units for better reception
- For good Short Wave reception long aerial really is required to dig those distant stations out of the ether.
[ Hits: 4027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- CO2KK Wire antenna for 50 Mhz
- 6m (50Mhz) Long wire antenna
There is another form of long wire antenna which provides uni-directional coverage and is easy to build. Description by Arnie Coro CO2KK
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- The Strathcona Radio Volunteers provides radio communication along with general manpower to public service, charity, and general events in and around Strathcona County. The club also provides backup communication to the Emergency Services of Strathcona County.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- White Rock Amateur Radio Club
- The Radio Club was formed at the request of long term resident and mayor, Hardy Staub, VE7IDY, to provide the city with an Amateur radio communication resource, should the need arise.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Halifax Amateur Radio Club
- VE1FQ, has a long history dating back to 1932 and may be the oldest Amateur Radio club in Canada.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The DX Podcast
- A podcast devoted to long-distance radio reception on the AM broadcast band. AM, or Medium Wave (MW), signals can travel thousands of miles.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Long Wave Radio
- The World of LF, by G3YXM reference site for longwave operations. Introduction to operating on 136 and 501 Khz
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Build a 136 kHx TX
- Two versions of a 350 and 900 W output TX for longwave by G3YXM
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10791 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- DL6WU Long boom Yagi design tools
- This is an Excel spreadsheet template to design DL6WU Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 7745 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar termslong beach long range wi-fi long wire long wire ant long delayes echoes long wire antenna long wire for 6 band long wire loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links