low frequency67 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3561 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Azimuth Radiation Patterns
- Below VHF the change in the radiation characteristics of an antenna will change considerably from frequency to frequency, making antenna selection more complicated.
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3954 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 52069 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- High Frequency Expermental Beacon "WV". The Beacon operates on the frequency of 13.55567mhz. This Beacon is very low power. It operates under Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. It transmits with only 1.5 milliwatts of power
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7957 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- N3ZI Kits
- Low Cost Frequency Counter, Digital Display and DDS-VFO kits
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 2173 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- LCD Digital Dial DDS VFO
- Low Cost frequency counters and DDS VFO's for QRP and Vintage Radio's. LCD Digital Display, Frequency Counter or DDS VFO
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Nuhertz Technologies
- Leading supplier of low and high frequency electronic filter design products for the design of wireless telecommunications equipment, semiconductors and more
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 3185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W3LPL Receiving Bandpass Filters
- Project of receive only filters optimized for minimal loss and very high rejection of frequencies below 75% of the filter center frequency by K1TTT
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1957 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar termslow frequency uk frequency frequency coordination frequency counter frequency list low frequency transmitter police frequency repeater frequency yes police frequency microwave frequency counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links