low frequency73 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Delta loop
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- V25WV Barbuda
- DX mobile from Barbuda follow on twitter wd8mgz for frequency schedule time or on ecolink
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF antennas
- Welcome to our line of Low Frequency, Natural Radio Research, Broadcast, Marine and Shortwave products. Our evolving product line is the result of our dedicated research efforts primarily in the areas of LF, VLF, MF, and HF.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VLF Group
- Starlab Very low frequency group
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mods Kenwood TS-870 ACC2 Input
- This mod flattens out the ACC2 audio input low frequency response
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- LCD Digital Dial DDS VFO
- Low Cost frequency counters and DDS VFO's for QRP and Vintage Radio's. LCD Digital Display, Frequency Counter or DDS VFO
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DroidSSTV lets you transmit and receive amateur radio (ham radio) slow scan TV (SSTV) on your Android Smartphone or Android tablet. This communications app is a great tool for portable amateur radio SSTV operation. Just connect your Android phone or tablet to an HF radio, tune on to an SSTV frequency, and watch the pictures scroll onto the screen. DroidSSTV supports the modes Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX, Martin 1, and Martin 2 at this time.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- W3LPL Receiving Bandpass Filters
- Project of receive only filters optimized for minimal loss and very high rejection of frequencies below 75% of the filter center frequency by K1TTT
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Programmable 50 MHz Counter
- The frequency counter described here was built up using the "sandwich" construction and uses low cost components
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms32 bit frequency add frequency air frequency cb frequency ch 19 frequency cw frequency frequency 3 way frequency uses frequency: 160.470 low frequency low-frequency rfi frequency sat frequency tv frequency uhf frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links