low frequency66 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Free windows program to calculate magnetic loop antenna.This small loop antenna calculator allow to determine capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power
[ Hits: 5017 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- Receiving Loop Antenna
- A receiving loop antenna for low frequency DX Work
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Texas Slow Net
- The Texas Slow Net meets daily at 7:45 PM local time, on 3570 KHz +/- QRM. TSN is a traffic handling training net. All stations licensed for the frequency are welcome to participate
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- LF antennas
- Welcome to our line of Low Frequency, Natural Radio Research, Broadcast, Marine and Shortwave products. Our evolving product line is the result of our dedicated research efforts primarily in the areas of LF, VLF, MF, and HF.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- IC-706 frequency expansion
- This modification will allow the MkIIG to transmit on most of the frequencies that it receives on.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Simplified Kenwood TS-850 AM Mod
- TS-850 is not much effective on AM since it does produce fairly clean audio, however while it does noticeably improve low-end frequency response
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Mods Kenwood TS-870 ACC2 Input
- This mod flattens out the ACC2 audio input low frequency response
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- DroidSSTV lets you transmit and receive amateur radio (ham radio) slow scan TV (SSTV) on your Android Smartphone or Android tablet. This communications app is a great tool for portable amateur radio SSTV operation. Just connect your Android phone or tablet to an HF radio, tune on to an SSTV frequency, and watch the pictures scroll onto the screen. DroidSSTV supports the modes Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX, Martin 1, and Martin 2 at this time.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 6062 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Programmable 50 MHz Counter
- The frequency counter described here was built up using the "sandwich" construction and uses low cost components
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TVI filters
- Examples of absorbtive low-pass filters in which the unwanted high-frequency energy is separated from the wanted output and then dissipated in matched resistors
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslow frequency uk frequency frequency coordination frequency counter frequency list low frequency transmitter police frequency yes police frequency microwave frequency counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links