low modulation4 links
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]