low power am33 links
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3419 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4423 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- WA5ICA web log
- The Internet Home of Amateur Radio Station WA5ICA
Adventures with low power and a lower budget
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Austin QRP Club
- The A QRP Club is a small group of Amateur Radio enthusiasts who enjoy building, operating and (mostly) talking about Low Power radio communications, equipment and systems.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KD1JV Designs
- QRP Kits and Projects for the low power Amateur Radio enthusiast
[ Hits: 2446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low Power Radio and Broadcast Company
- Manufacturers of high performance low power am transmitter products: sstran amt3000, bc-100, and the mw-250. for home and professional use.
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Building a Low Power Beacon for 6m
- by Ken Neubeck WB2AMU
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Solder-It Co.
- manufacture and distribute specialty low temperature solder pastes, butane powered torches, tools and a few other amazing products
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DXPocket™ is a fast, stable, low-traffic, and easy-to-use DX Cluster program for Android-powered smartphones and devices.
DXPocket monitors the DX Spots and Announcements available on the Internet at DX Summit web site and presents the information in a sortable grid format.
With a few taps you can find a required station in the Cluster, obtain DXCC information of selected DX, send DX Spot or Announcement.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 3116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 1.8-54 Mhz Low pass filter
- An easy to make HF low pass filter form high power
[ Hits: 3613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termspower mod alternative power microwave power power amplifiers power and swr meter power meter power supplies power supply rf power amplifier rf power meter high power 4:1 balun icom power supply power supply connectors regulated power supply
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links