low voltage6 links
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Free windows program to calculate magnetic loop antenna.This small loop antenna calculator allow to determine capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power
[ Hits: 4040 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfor ac voltage low voltage max voltage over voltage voltage 1:1 voltage balun high voltage over voltage protection voltage balun voltage converter voltage fed antenna voltage raiser voltage reference mb3756 voltage regulator voltage regulator lm7805
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links