m tech971 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 15606 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- IITB HAM Club
- Students interested in HAM activities at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3840 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- AM Stereo
- AM stereo receivers are available, with technical descriptions of modulation and demodulation, as well as listing of known AM stereo stations.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor ii
- PACTOR-II is a fully backward-compatible improvement to the original PACTOR system. It is an adaptive mode that applies different modulation and encoding methods depending on the channel quality.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor III
- PACTOR-III is a software upgrade for existing PACTOR-II modems that provides a new data transmission mode for improved speed and robustness. PACTOR-III is not a new modem or hardware device. Most current PACTOR-II modems are upgradeable to use PACTOR-III via a software update since PACTOR-II firmware accommodates the new PACTOR-III software
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-1K OptoCAT
- The simple and safe RS232 CAT interface for Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V and FT-1000MP Mark V Field rigs
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT 857 specifications
- Yaesu FT 857 technical details and pictures
[ Hits: 2063 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaest FT-897 specification
- FT-897 technical specifications and accessories in french
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-897 review
- by Paul VK3TGX, review of the yaesu ft-897.
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2347 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RS232 interface for Kenwood rigs
- SS232K - The simple and safe RS232 interface for Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- QRP 12V Power Pack
- A perfect companion for your Elecraft K1 or any other (not power hungry...) QRP rig
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT8x7 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT897 and FT-100 rigs
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Elecraft K2
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscb tech cs tech ham tech new tech va tech feature tech tech support tech test trans tech tube tech bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links