map software44 links - and 1 categories
Operating Modes : APRS
- APRS Argentina
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5495 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- Ham Radio Symbian OS APRS software
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham Atlas
- Ham Radio Mapping and QSL managent software
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ChirpPix converts a bitmap image to a wave file, which can then be sent by a SSB transmitter and received on spectrogram waterfall displays
Image Transmission using ChirpPix and ChirpHell
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedFields is a windows free software to displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 3193 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Tower Coverage
- Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial
[ Hits: 2937 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 50476 | Votes: 593 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3492 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termseme software vx 7 software dx software log software tnc software for mac c software gps software ft 450 software cw software software hyt tc 265 vx 8dr software mod software mac mac osx software and yae software pk 232 mbx psk-software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links