marconi antenna8 links
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2943 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4927 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Marconi Antenna for 160m
- A 100Ft wire antenna for the top meter band
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20163 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- G7FEK multi-band Antenna
- The G7FEK Multi-Band Nested Marconi Antenna, a small, efficient all-band antenna.
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Marconi Antenna
- This article describes the characteristics of the Marconi antenna and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GA
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna marconi marconi antenna marconi-antenna antenna marconi 160 meter twin lead marconi antenna for 160 aw marconi marconi marconi-160 marconi h16 marconi 160 marconi t marconi no 19 marconi-477 marconi 181 marconi net
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links