mark 166 links
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OJ¤SM Market Reef
- The DXpedition took place from 13 to 16 June 2002, photos logs and info on market reef
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH3XR Marko
- OH3XR OH9XX Marko personal page and activity in 160 meters
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- Put Your Scanner Online - how to
- This tutorial explain how to put your radio feed streaming on the internet using MS windows media encoder.
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
You can try similar termsmark 100 mark 16 mark 2 mark 5 mark ii mark v ft 1000 mark v ft 1000 mp mark v cat ft-1000mp mark v ft1000 mp mark v ft1000mp mark v mark hamfest mark radios mark v field mark v interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links