Antennas : Feed Lines
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV Measurements
- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
[ Hits: 5852 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19617 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Micro Coax
- Serving the defense, telecommunications and test measurement marketplace.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Control Products, drives, motors, test, measurement
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
[ Hits: 12978 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Bird Electronic
- Design and manufacture of components, instruments and systems for RF power measurement.
[ Hits: 3908 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- GPS Time Series
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a constellation of 24 satellites which is used for navigation and precise geodetic position measurements.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ValueRocket Labs
- Used electronic test and measurement equipment
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tucker Electronics
- New and refurbished test and measurement instruments
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calright Instruments
- Used test equipment, used electronic test equipment, refurbished test equipment and other pre-owned electronic test and measurement equipment to buy or rent.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CHU Canada
- Institute for National Measurement Standards
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17266 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsmeasurement swr measurement antenna measurement frequency measurement test and measurement
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links