medium wave antenna11 links
- Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
[ Hits: 2615 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 23303 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 - 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 6176 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Hula Loop MW DX Antenna
- An excellently presented article on the design and construction of a medium wave DX Antenna
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 50542 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Curtain Antenna
- An antenna for shortwave radio broadcasting consisting of rows and columns of dipoles, is a high gain directional antenna, designed for medium and long range communications.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MW Loop Source Book
- Buyers guide for new and second hand medium wave loops, how to choose the best loop antenna for your needs.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Broadband Power Technology
- Active Receiving Antennas, designed for reception of shortwave, mediumwave and longwave signals and VHF/UHF signals
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2929 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.1 ]
You can try similar termsmedium wave antenna medium wave 5/8 wave antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna full wave loop antenna half wave vertical antenna short wave listening antenna short wave radio antenna 5/8 wave 1/2 wave dipole full wave ground wave ham short wave quarter wave wave tools
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links