memory battery4 links
- IC-7000 repairing
- Changing a faulty PA transistor and a failed memory battery to Icom IC-7000
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Changing Memory Battery in the TS-850
- Changing the "Memory Battery BA1" in the kenwood 850s Radios
[ Hits: 2471 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Replacing the battery of the Yaesu DVS-2 memory recorder
- After a few years the lithium battery cell from the Yaesu DVS-2 will be exhausted.
To replace the battery in the future there is a more easy way, than replacing it with the same type of battery as installed in the DVS-2.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links