meter1953 links - and 36 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
[ Hits: 34416 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3485 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- F5TER Antenne EH 160 M
- EH Antenna for 160 meters band and links to more EH antenna plans
[ Hits: 4470 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1391 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 9051 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5080 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Planetary SKIPshooters
- Planetary SKIPshooters: Society for Keen Ionospheric Propagation - A CB Radio (Citizens Band Radio) DX (shooting skip) Group (Club) for 11 meter radio communications.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- Homebrew K0KP 500 Milliwatt Ten Meter Beacon. The beacon is located at the K0KP shack in Fredenberg, Minnesota, USA at Maidenhead grid square EN36VW
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6676 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- Saratoga ham radio products
- Saratogaham.com brings you the latest product news and information about saratoga amateur radio products, Power meters, power panels and PSK radio to pc interfaces
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5421 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 8002 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 6 meter lna 11 meter 5 meter 10 meter ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links