micro 8014 links
- Microvert antenna for 80 meters
- DK2NB Microvert antenna for 80 meters band in German
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Horizontal Loop for 80 meters
- Modelling an horizontal Loop antenna at 3.5 MHz
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10693 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43923 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- G1IVG Colin
- Amateur Radio mods for FT847, TM732, TH48, C510, GP300, GM300, MCMicro, IC2800 plus others
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Heil PR-781 Microphone
- Review of the popular Heil PR-781 mic, connected to an Icom IC-7800 by k3dav
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Programming Yaesu FT-8800R
- Programming the FT-8800R via the front panel and microphone keypad is not extremely difficult. Already having a list of local repeaters in CHIRP, the addition of a USB cable would allow you to coordinate the memory layout across multiple radios with ease.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 29241 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Hands Free Mobile Microphone Interface
- Hands Free Mobile Microphone Interface Unit for the Yaesu FT-7900 and other mobile rigs - by MØMTJ
Icom, Kenwood, Alinco, Yaesu FT-7900 / FT-7800 / FT1500 / FT1802 / FT1900 / FT2800 / FT-2900 / FT8800 / FT8900 FT-857 FT-897 FT-817 FT-450 FT-900
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsmicro-80 micro cw for pic micro micro ham pic micro micro tnc usb micro tnc plus micro dot micro mc 60 micro 80 micro box micro 40 micro-ham micro-40-dsb micro m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links