micro492 links - and 13 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH3SHF Microwave Beacons
- OH3TR operates the OH3SHF microwave beacons on 2.3, 3.4, 5.7, 10 and 24 GHz
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- I8EMG is running several beacons from 10 meters to microwaves
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLT Communications
- XLT Communications two way radio accessory manufacturer, microphones, headsets, belt clips, earpieces, radio cases
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The microprocessor module CWKtiny allows operating CW with a standard PC keyboard.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- LP Technologies
- A world leading developer of spectrum analyzers, RF system, test equipment and microwave solutions
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Matrix
- Frequency Counter w/Selective Power Measurement, Microwave Sythesized Signal Generator
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- April Instrument
- April instrument, manufacturer of programmable microwave signal generators
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TRAK Microwave Corporation
- Signal generatos, oscillators, direct and indirect synthesizers, exciters custom oscillators
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4JCW - Hellschreiber Resources
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Boom microphone
- A boom mic for the Yaesu FT 897 857 and IC-7000 done modifying a cheap PC headset by G8JNJ PDF File
[ Hits: 10149 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- YAESU VX 2R REVIEW
- Jim baudo N0UQZ review of the Yaesu VX-2R
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DERF electronics corporation
- Distributor of electronic components like diodes Transistors Microcontrollers Microprocessors connectors, switches, relays, integrated circuits, eproms, leds
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Coaxial Cable's specifications
- A table with Loss in DB/100m , Max power in Watts, Diameter in mm , Velocity factor (VF) expecially in VHF UHF and Microwave
[ Hits: 2728 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Learn a little bit about how duplexers work and building your own.
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsusb micro tnc plus micro ham micro pic micro micro 40 micro-80 micro dot cw for pic micro micro 80 micro mc 60 micro box micro m micro-ham micro tnc micro-40-dsb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links